Monday, May 5, 2008

Travel Notification Forms

Q: Where do I send the Travel Notification Form prior to my activity?

A: In order to receive Branded reimbursement for an activity, the Travel Notification Form must be sent to the appropriate Foreign Agricultural Service post prior to travel. The Foreign Agricultural Service overseas offices can be found using the following link:

AddThis Share Buttons