Monday, May 19, 2008

Oh, No! I Forgot a Photo!

Q: I forgot to take a photograph of my booth at a trade show, and now I need proof of performance to be reimbursed for the activity. Is there any way I can still meet the Branded proof of performance requirements and receive funds for the show?

A: Companies are required to submit a photograph of the products displayed in the booth at the trade show. Photos must also clearly show the required U.S. origin identification. Therefore, it is important the Branded Department has photographs when reviewing expenses because of the following:
  • Many times companies are listed in the trade show catalog or an empty booth is present at the show, but the company decided not to exhibit after all.
  • A company may be promoting brands or products that are not listed in their approved Branded application. When this occurs, expenses must be prorated.

AddThis Share Buttons