Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Flying Business Class

Q: I like to fly business class when I travel internationally. Can I be reimbursed for the cost of my business class airline ticket when traveling on an activity for which I will request Branded reimbursement?

A: When requesting reimbursement for travel to an international trade show or approved trade mission, travelers must fly on a U.S. carrier leaving from the states and returning to the states. Travelers will be reimbursed up to 50% of the cost of a full fare coach/economy class ticket. Therefore, business or first class travelers must submit a quotation of the coach/economy class fare. The quote must be obtained around the same date the business or first class ticket was purchased. The quote cannot be submitted after the trip takes place.

AddThis Share Buttons